Some awesome stuff:
- Synthetic Biology
- The BioBricks Foundation
- Bricklet, a platform for storing and sharing synthetic biology parts is an ongoing project with Mac Cowell.
- The “Synthetic Biology and Space Think Tank”http://www.synbiospace.org/
- The DIYbio group.
I go to:
Some stuff I did before:
- Putting together BarCampRochester2!
- Building an FTIR multitouch table for my Innovation and Invention course.
- Running Rochester on Rails, the Ruby and Rails users group in Rochester, NY.
- Puttering around with programming language design (slides), and thinking about type inference in Ruby.
Elsewhere on the internet:
- My OpenID at claimID.com.
- Flickr photostream.
- Bloglines and Del.icio.us feeds of mine.
- 43things I would like to do. (old-ish)
- 43places I would like to go. (old-ish)
You can get in touch with me at jason dot p dot morrison at gmail.